Registration is closed for the 2016 Half-Marathon however we will be maintaining an active waitlist through September 15th.
8:00 am Start
- The Hamptons Marathon course covers some of the most beautiful terrain on Long Island’s East End. Travel through wooded roads and past gorgeous beaches on a course that is generally flat and fast.
- We will be supplying water at hydration stations located at mile intervals on the course. Several hydration stations will have Gatorade as well. GU will be available at mile 18.
- There will be port-a-johns stationed at every mile along the course.
- The marathon will be a Boston qualifying USATF sanctioned event on a certified loop course. For eligibility and qualifying times visit: http://www.baa.org/races/boston-marathon/participant-information/qualifying.aspx
- The Hamptons Marathon together with Finish Line Racing will be using the gold standard ChronoTrack Systems™ B-Tag™. The B-Tag is a single-use RFID tag that participants have on their race bibs to record their time.
- All marathoners receive a schwag bag with awesome gifts, an official technical t-shirt, a personalized race number, and access to post-race food and refreshments and an offsite post-race party.
- All Marathon finishers receive a fabulous finisher’s medal and are eligible for age group awards. Custom designed plaques will be awarded 3 deep in each division.