The 2014 Hamptons Marathon is sold out but our charity partners still have spots available. You can register for the waitlist and, after our charity partners are filled, we will move runners into the race if spots become available. You will be notified by mid-August.
8:00 am Start
- The Hamptons Marathon course covers some of the most beautiful terrain on Long Island’s East End. Travel through wooded roads and past gorgeous beaches on a course that is generally flat and fast with a few rolling hills.
- We will be supplying water at hydration stations located at mile intervals on the course. Several hydration stations will have Gatorade as well. GU will be available at mile 18.
- There will be port-a-johns stationed at every mile along the course.
- The marathon will be a Boston qualifying USATF sanctioned event on a certified loop course. For eligibility and qualifying times visit: http://www.baa.org/races/boston-marathon/participant-information/qualifying.aspx
- The Hamptons Marathon together with Finish Line Racing will be using the gold standard ChronoTrack Systems™ B-Tag™. The B-Tag is a single-use RFID tag that participants have on their race bibs to record their time.
- All marathoners receive a schwag bag with awesome gifts, an official technical t-shirt, a personalized race number, and access to post-race food and refreshments and an offsite post-race party.
- All Marathon finishers receive a fabulous finisher’s medal and are eligible for age group awards. Custom designed plaques will be awarded 3 deep in each division.