The 2014 Half-Marathon is sold out but our charity partners still have spots available. You can register for the waitlist and, after our charity partners are filled, we will move runners into the race if spots become available. You will be notified by mid-August.
8:00 am Start
- The Hamptons Half-Marathon course covers some of the most beautiful terrain on Long Island’s East End. Travel through wooded roads and past gorgeous beaches on a course that is generally flat and fast with a few rolling hills.
- We will be supplying water at hydration stations located at mile intervals on the course. Several hydration stations will have Gatorade as well.
- There will be port-a-johns stationed at every mile along the course.
- The Hamptons Half-Marathon together with Finish Line Racing will be using the gold standard ChronoTrack Systems™ B-Tag™. The B-Tag is a single-use RFID tag that participants have on their race bibs to record their time.
- All half-marathoners receive a schwag bag with awesome gifts, an official technical t-shirt, a personalized race number, and access to post-race food and refreshments and an offsite post-race part.
- All Half-Marathon finishers receive a fabulous finisher’s medal and are eligible for age group awards. Custom designed plaques will be awarded 3 deep in each division.