Registration is closed for the 2016 Half-Marathon however we will be maintaining an active waitlist through September 15th.
8:00 am Start
- The Hamptons Half-Marathon course covers some of the most beautiful terrain on Long Island’s East End. Travel through wooded roads and past gorgeous beaches on a course that is generally flat and fast.
- We will be supplying water at hydration stations located at mile intervals on the course. Several hydration stations will have Gatorade as well.
- There will be port-a-johns stationed at every mile along the course.
- The Hamptons Half-Marathon together with Finish Line Racing will be using the gold standard ChronoTrack Systems™ B-Tag™. The B-Tag is a single-use RFID tag that participants have on their race bibs to record their time.
- All half-marathoners receive a schwag bag with awesome gifts, an official technical t-shirt, a personalized race number, and access to post-race food and refreshments and an offsite post-race part.
- All Half-Marathon finishers receive a fabulous finisher’s medal and are eligible for age group awards. Custom designed plaques will be awarded 3 deep in each division.